Women’s and Children’s Innovation Challenge Workshop 30th March 2022
Event date: 30 March 2022
Do you work in Women’s and Children’s services?
Do you have a problem or challenge you want to solve?
Would you like help to develop technology-based solutions?
Support and funding are available in NHS Scotland to
develop innovations to address your challenges
Please join us at Virtual Innovation Workshops on 29th or 30th March at 14.00 – 15.30 to:
• Identify key innovation challenges*
• Hear about support & funding available for these
• Build innovation collaborations
*Your challenge could be in any area, for example:
• Addressing capacity, flow, staffing or unmet needs
• Supporting vulnerable and at risk groups
• Delivering care closer to home
• Creating new patient-centred services
Please register to attend the workshops or to find out more by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org